I forgot to blog this back in January as I was way out of the tumblr loop. But I got engaged and shit. Yeh
Maybe some one should ask me some questions. Then maybe ill film it. Maybe…
Please love me
Do you ever feel like you’re missing some kind of unknown girl gene?
Something that makes you more feminine. That you automatically know how to do make up and hair that you like dressing up?
I honestly feel like I’m the worst girl ever lol
well i got told today that my script was the best in the class, out of 35 people and my teacher actually forced someone to take it so it can be made. what
Why is there so much to deal with all at once!
Somebody talk to me. Send me some stupid shit. I’m lonely.
Last night at home, having dinner and movie with Lee. Tomorrow is going to be so hard! :(
Come on ask me some stuff, I haven’t had an ask for ages :(
You know you want to!
Well today was a pretty weird day.
It was my last day at work. i managed to go the whole day without crying my eyes out but now I just feel numb. Everything is coming round so fast! It’s only 10 days until I leave for university leaving everything I know and love behind. Its just weird, not having to go to work, this will be the first time I’ve not had a job in nearly 6 years!
But its a new chapter in my life, hopefully a good one. I’m just hoping Lee and I will make it through, three years is a long time but I can’t imagine being with anyone else.
I’m rambling now sorry…
I did get some decent stuff as a leaving gift
£40 Schuh voucher
£15 HMV voucher
£20 ticketmaster voucher
£20 in cash
a boofle teddy that says “You are my sunshine” and a snazzy traegus earring from my dear friend Laura :)
- 10: If you could star in a biopic about any famous person ever, who would it be?
Dave Grohl obviously, I woud play his wife, mwahaha, or his mistress lol. Kidding. I don’t know, Alfred Hitchcock then I could find out all the best tip and tricks for movie making.
- 11: What’s the biggest animal you’ve ever killed? Bugs count.
A rather large spider that I washed down the plug hole with scolding hot water then plugged it up for three days so it couldn’t get back up.
- 12: Would you rather have millions of dollars but always feel nauseous when you go outside, or be dirt poor forever but never get sick again in your life?
That’s a toughie, considering how ill I feel now I was probably want to never be sick again in my life.
- 13: A wizard offers you immortality in exchange for your two front teeth. Do you take it?
Y’know, thats probably one of the only things I’ve got going for me, the dentist always says how great mhy teeth are so I don’t think I could live without them.
- 14: Could you win the Hunger Games?
I have just finished reading the series and my anwser would be definitely not…I have no special skills, no experience fighting, can’t run, oh yeh and I’m a complete wuss.
- 15: What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? How about as a teen/adult?
Was never allowed to trick or treat as a kid and very rarely went to any costume parties. If I was to dress up for halloween now, I probably would go as a zombie or Freddy Krueger.
- 16: Do you bite your nails?
Yes, have done it for as long as I can remember.
- 17: What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
When I always think of this the first movie that comes to mind is The Lion King, but then I think really hard and remember at 4 years old shivering under the cinema seat scared to look at the screen as the beast moves from the shadows the first time. I’m still slightly adverse to watching Beauty and the Beast now…
- 18: Do you prefer music with male or female vocalists?
I never really thought I had a preference until recently, I very rarely listen to music with a female vocalist, its not that I don’t like it at all but I just prefer men singing…
- 19: You and the love of your life are having a baby, and you get to choose the name! There’s only one catch: your partner INSISTS that it be the name of a place, real or fictional. What do you name your baby?
Hmmm this is a really good question… I think Dublin for a boy, and Atlanta for a girl.
- 20: If you could reboot or remake any movie, what would it be and who would you cast?
There is always one movie that when I see it I think “I wish they would remake that!” but for the lif of me I cannot think of it. Gerard Butler and Tom Hardy would be my top picks for any film to be fair, oh and maybe Chris Hemsworth
Today’s been a good day all in all. Lost 3lb, changed my guitar strings all by myself and MY FOO FIGHTERS HOODY CAME ARGGHHHH :-)))))
Feeling super sick today, i dont know why :((((
Sleeping on the sofa tonight because i can’t actually get in the bed. Fun times…